How do I download my plugin after purchase?
Immediately after your purchase is complete you will receive a payment receipt that contains an expiring download link to your plugin.
At any point while your license valid you can download a fresh copy of your plugin from your account.
Go to My Account.
How do I install and activate my plugin?
Styles installs like all other WordPress plugins.
- Login to your website and go to Plugins > Add New
- Click the ‘Upload’ tab
- Choose the zip file that you downloaded (see above)
- After installation, activate the plugin
- When you see the notification to install the parent ‘Styles’ plugin, click the button to do so
- Go to Appearance > Customize to use the plugin
Make sure you activate your license after installation! (see below)
How do I activate my plugin license?
In your WordPress Dashboard, go to Settings > Styles. From there, follow the simple on-page instructions to activate your license.
How do I use the plugin?
In your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize and you will see all of your Styles options, ready for you to start customizing!
Styles – Genesis is active, but I don’t see the available style options
Most issues we’ve seen have been due to conflicts with other plugins.
Before anything else, follow these steps:
- Deactivate all active plugins except for the 2 Styles plugins
- Test the Customizer again
- If Style – Genesis works with other plugins inactive, reactivate the other plugins one by one and test the Customizer until you find the culprit plugin.
If this doesn’t help. Please contact us via our support page and we’ll help you resolve your issue.
How do I get a refund?
If you’ve purchased the plugin within the last 30 days, just ask!